Money Manager (Expense Tracker & Budget) is an app that has been tailored for the management of your assets. Money Manager is a cost tracker that may record the many actions related to your financial expenditures and revenue. Money Manager does not save any information about its users, therefore preserving their right to personal privacy. Because to its uncomplicated build, it is not only lightweight but also primary and straightforward to operate.
- Elephant Bookkeeping features five distinct theme colors. You can select the style you like.
- You can select either a dark or a bright theme. Both modes are rather lovely.
- You may construct asset accounts such as cash, bank card, financing, stock, and so on, and track the asset account’s modification, transfer, and order records.
- You may recover records from the SD card, and backup files are automatically stored as you add records. You can also backup files manually.
- Users can easily see reports thanks to pie chart capabilities.
- Food, bills, transportation, vehicle, entertainment, shopping, clothes, insurance, tax, telephone, smoking, health, pet, beauty, veggies, education, salary, awards, sale, refunds, investments, dividends, and so on are all types of records kept by a money manager.
- Reports may be exported as CSV files.
- Reports on financial recording actions daily, monthly, weekly, and annual to help users better manage their funds. You may easily examine your expenses by category and changes between months based on your submitted information. In addition, a graph depicts the change in your assets and income/expense.
- Keep track of your everyday spending and revenue activities. determining the difference/balance