MedList Pro is a medical application that helps patients manage prescriptions prescribed by doctors. You will no longer have a headache because of how to take your medicine on time or what medicine you took that day. Now, all of them will be remembered by this personal doctor of yours!
SET UP PATIENT INFORMATION AND PRESCRIPTIONS
Users first need to set up patient information. The information you need to provide is personal information and medical information. Personal information to be filled in includes name and date of birth. You need to fill out this section to know who the patient is with the same age as the patient to avoid the situation that children or the elderly cannot use certain medications. Disease information includes disease name, drug name, and dosage. In case of overdose, the application will warn the user.
AVOID CONFUSION WHEN TAKING MEDICINE AND SENDING PRESCRIPTIONS TO THE DOCTOR
Every time you go to the doctor, people often have to bring a medical record so that the doctor knows about your previous diseases. However, there are some minor illnesses such as cough, fever, etc.; if you usually buy medicine at the pharmacy to drink it quickly, it will not be recorded in the medical examination book. Thanks to the app’s archived history, just bring your phone and show it to your doctor, and any previous medical conditions are clarified. In addition, thanks to the application’s reminders, many users have avoided taking the wrong medication on their own time.
SET UP REMINDERS TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE ON TIME
In addition, an exceptional feature of MedList Pro is to schedule an appointment to take medicine. After entering the prescription, the user can schedule a medication appointment for this prescription. At any time, how many reminders, etc., will all be chosen by you. You can also choose separate appointment times for multiple medications on multiple prescriptions in one day. This is a handy feature for forgetful people.
- Enter the patient’s personal information, including name and date of birth. Personal information will be completely confidential
- Provide medical information such as disease name, drug name, and dosage to the application.
- All medical information will be kept in history and allow users to view and share it with anyone
- Warning when drug overdose or drug is not suitable for the patient’s age
- Set reminders to take medicine at specified time frames. Can create multiple reminders with multiple medications in one day